Today I'm sharing with you a delicious kid friendly, budget friendly and time friendly Christmas treat.
Recipe adapted from lemon tree dwelling
Here is all you need to make it
- 225g white Chocolate melts ( I used cadbury as I prefer their chocolate & got it on sale for $3)
- 1 bag of fried noodles (Aldi packet 99 cents)
-1/2 cup granulated nuts (no name paket $1.29, but only used 1/4 of pack)
- Christmas sprinkles (about $1 worth )
1. Combine the fried noodles and nuts into a bow
2. Place melts in a microwave safe bowl and melt on high for 1 minute, then stir
3.Pour chocolate over the noodle/nut mix and gently stir until well combined.
4. Spoon onto trays lined with bake paper. I made mine dessert spoon size, which made about 20.
5. Cover the tops in Christmas sprinkles
6. Place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
They only cost me $5.30 to make and were well enjoyed by our family & our little guests that we had over. A perfect little Christmas treat.