I have always had a massive sweet tooth, but the older I get, the more I'm enjoying savoury food. Now put the 2 together and I'm in taste bud heaven! These cookies are the perfect mix of sweet and savoury and a cookie that everyone can enjoy. Not to mention, yet another frugal recipe. Here's what you will need for these delicious cookies...
115g butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/4 cups plain flour
1 cup red & green M&M's
1 cup roughly chopped pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
2. Line baking trays with baking paper.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs, until well combined.
4. Mix in baking soda & flour.
5. Stir in M&M's and pretzels
6. Drop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto the trays, leaving room for them to expand.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are lightly golden brown.
Recipe slightly adapted from glitter n spice
My Christmas cookie jar is finally full again...Yay!