Sunday 4 December 2016

Frugal Countdown to Christmas...Day 21...Mint Body Scrub

I'm a bit of a mint fan! Since I was a kid my favourite Ice cream has been Mint Choc chip! So I apologise in advance if I share a few too many mint flavoured treats over the next few weeks.  Today's treat is not to eat, but a delicious minty body scrub, perfect for the Christmas season. Costing less than $5 to make, it's perfect as a gift or just for yourself.

Here's what you need to make it....
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
2 1/2 cups white sugar
1 Tblsp peppermint extract
1 small drop green food colouring

Here's how to make it...
Put coconut oil in a microwave safe dish & melt in the microwave for 15 seconds.
Stir in sugar, peppermint extract & food colouring, until well combined.
Place in an air tight jar.

Recipe found at love grows wild


I got this jar from Kmart for $2.50. Perfect to store any type of scrub in.


Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment