Friday 23 December 2016

Frugal Countdown to Christmas...Day 5...Christmas Kindness paper chatterbox free printable

I went to my friend's house the other night and on her glass kitchen splashback, she had written (in whiteboard marker) "Let's be kind! And let's have fun!
Straight away I asked " have your kid's been fighting too?"
School holidays...I have a love/hate relationship with them. I love having my babies home and I love not having to do the whole school/lunches routine, but when they start fighting....arrggghhh i just want to pull my hair out! And 7 weeks of them together all day everyday, is a struggle. 

I saw this free printout on pinterest and I love it. 

You can print it out in colour or in black and white and then colour it in yourself.
Photo cred: brendid.com


Christmas is a time where it is easy for kid's to think about themselves and what they want, but this printable places the focus on being kind to others. Kid's love making paper chatteboxes, so why not have one that focus on lovely, kind acts that they can do for others. We have printed & cut our's out , so now I'm hoping my kids will forget about the fighting for a while and focus on being kind to one another. The free printable from "Bren did and you can too" can be found Here.

Enjoy, 
Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment