Wednesday 14 December 2016

Frugal Countdown to Christmas...Day 12...Cinnamon Honey Butter


This is one of my favourite recipes that I tried out and shared with you guys last year. It is cinnamon honey butter...yum...yum...yum!! I just made some more and it is delicious, so I thought i would share the recipe again. It would make a perfect neighbour gift, or whip up a batch just for yourself to enjoy!

Here's the recipe:
1 stick of butter 
1/2 cup castor sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp cinnamon.

(Recipe courtesy of "http://thefoodcharlatan.com/2014/11/24/cinnamon-honey-butter-recipe/"
I halved the recipe)

Throw it all in a mixer and mix till soft. 

Store in a container in the fridge and spread on hot toast, fresh bread or whatever else you can think of.


And most of all, enjoy every bit of it!!!

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment