Saturday 11 April 2015

Kid's playroom

I'm so excited that the kids playroom is finally starting to come together. I just scooped up this perfect craft/eating table for the kidlets for $40. I wanted one that miss 7 could still sit at, so I did all my research re table heights and the found this one on Facebook.
It's a solid wood dining table that has had the legs cut down, making it the perfect height for what I needed. I have seriously searched high & low for the perfect height table, so I am stoked!

 The reading nook has also finally been started! The material has been hung. Just need a matching shelf and some better cushions (and books of course!) and it will be a reading nook fit for a princess. 
Not long now and it will be all done! This mumma is excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment