Monday 13 April 2015

Asian Beef Stir-fry

Good evening,

Well at 2pm today, I realised that I hadn't taken the chicken out of the freezer for dinner. So tonight I switched to Wednesday night on the meal plan and made Asian beef stir-fry. I have made plenty of stir-fry's in my time, but I have never really followed a recipe, until now that is. I found this recipe on Pinterest. 

Here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.cookincanuck.com/2014/09/chinese-beef-broccoli-stir-fry-recipe/
I switched up a few things in the recipe as I didn't have all the ingredients. I used fish sauce instead of oyster sauce, chinese cooking wine instead of rice wine and I used normal salt instead of kosher salt.
Note: 1 pound equates to 453g of beef.
Also don't forget to put the rice on to go with it. I had to keep ours simmering on the stove while I waited for the rice to cook...oops!

But all up it was another great new recipe that I hope you can enjoy also.


Bye for now,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment