Friday 10 April 2015

Chicken Pot Pie

Good evening lovely people,
One great thing about writing this blog is that it is actually making me enthusiastic about trying out different recipes. Combine that with my obsession of Pinterest and all of a sudden I have a million recipes I want to try. So tonight was Chicken Pot Pie. I have never cooked this before and if you haven’t, you really should. It was seriously delicious!! The recipe makes enough filling for 2 pies. If you only want to make one pie at a time, just divide the filing once it’s cooked and freeze it. You can use any pie base that you want. I had a miserable baby tonight, so I just used puff pastry but I’m keen to make the pastry myself next time.
                                       
                                                       Here's my pie!


Here’s the recipe  
Note: this is an American Recipe, so the oven temperature will need to be 190 degrees.

Enjoy,
Kylie

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I love recipes that easily make double, i try to do that as often as possible. Cook once, eat twice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious. love only cooking once:)

    ReplyDelete