Monday 6 April 2015

45 minute Yeast Rolls

Goodmorning,
Finally, here is the recipe for the rolls I made the other day.  They are easy and cheap to make. I must admit, they were completely different from what I was expecting. I saw the recipe and thought that they would be your typical light & fluffy rolls. They were heavy & dense looking , so I thought I had cooked them wrong, but they were delicious!!! Perfect as a snack on their own with some butter, or would go perfect with a soup, stew or slow cooked meal. Below is the recipe that I found at http://www.gracefullittlehoneybee.com/45-minute-yeast-rolls/

45 Minute Yeast Rolls

1 Cup + 2 Tbsp warm water
1/3 Cup oil
2 Tbsp active dry yeast
1/4 Cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 egg
3 1/2 Cup bread flour 

 Preheat oven to 205 degrees
 In bowl, mix water, oil, yeast and sugar.
 Let rest for 15 minutes.  
Mix in salt, egg and flour. Knead until soft and smooth. 
Form into 12 balls and place onto 9×13 greased baking dish.
Allow to rise for 10 minutes.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.



Enjoy!


Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment