Saturday 18 April 2015

Chore/Reward charts

Hello on this cold & rainy day.
Well today is the last day of the School Holidays here and I’m pretty keen to get the family into more of a routine this term. As part of our routine, I am wanting to start a rewards chart, that focuses on both chores and attitude.  I have tried lots of different reward systems before, but we haven’t had charts for a while.

This free printable chore/reward chart from The Glided Pear is awesome. There are 3 different colour combo’s and the chore section is blank so you can personalise it. I just printed them out for my kidlets.


Here are some other free chore/ reward charts.
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/living-on-love-11881951/happy-helpful-chart-3508904363/

And here are 2 reward charts for potty training.

I’m a little bit in love with free printables at the moment, so there will be more up on the blog soon.

Bye for now,

Kylie 

No comments:

Post a Comment