Friday 4 December 2015

Countdown to Christmas Day 21....Homemade Gifts - Christmas sugar scrub.

I am a sucker for home made gifts. I love them!!! I'm hoping over the next few weeks to share a few homemade gifts, all small enough to fit in your Christmas stocking! Tonight it's all about a recipe I just made up for sugar scrub. It's Christmas inspired, super easy and the ingredients are all ones that you are likely to find in your pantry. 

So here's the recipe ....

3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup oil
3 Tbls ground cinnamon
2 Tbls mixed spice
2 Tbls ground nutmeg

Mix all of it together in a bowl and stir to combined. 
Divide into jars and secure lid. (I used small mason jars that I purchased off ebay)





Great to make for a gift, or even as a treat for yourself!
Kylie xx 
P.S Can you believe it's only 21 days till Christmas??!! That's craziness!!!


1 comment: