If you like chocolate and peanut butter, then you will love this recipe. It is delicious and perfect to have with a cup of tea or coffee.
You will need:
1 x 375g bag of milk chocolate melts (I used nestle)
2 Tbls butter
2/3 cup peanut butter
1. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the chocolate in a microwave proof dish and melt in microwave for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly.
3. Pour into baking dish and spread evenly.
4. Place peanut butter and butter in a microwave proof dish and melt in microwave for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly.
5. Pour mixture on top of the chocolate and swirl around, mixing both layers together slightly.
6. Drizzle M&M's on top, followed by the sprinkles.
7. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
8. Cut/break into pieces and serve, or store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.