Sunday 16 August 2015

Cinnamon Sugar Apple Slices

Wow, It has been a month since I posted anything on the Blog! And what a crazy busy month it has been. With the crazy business over for the minute, I have time to get back into everything:) 

Today I'm sharing one of my favourite, super easy snacks.

 A few months back my friend told me that she makes cinnamon apple crisps for snacks. You slice up your apple, lay it on a tray, sprinkle with cinnamon or cinnamon sugar and bake for 2 hours. After cooking it for 2 hours, I discovered that I didn't actually like the taste. However, after sneaking some cinnamon sugar apple slices before they were cooked, I discovered one of my new favourite snacks.  So all you need to do is slice up your favourite apple, lay it on a plate, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment