Saturday 13 June 2015

Pasta Salad

I find that I get stuck in a rut and tend to make the same thing over and over again. Last Christmas, I needed to take a salad to 3 different events and for every single event I made potato salad. Now I normally love potato salad but after last Christmas, I was officially over potato salad!! So the next time we were off to a BBQ, I thought I would make a pasta salad instead. This is now my new favourite recipe. Really it's just any normal pasta salad recipe, but the thing that makes this salad is the mayonnaise! In my opinion, a dressing makes or breaks a salad and I have been looking for a good one for a while now. I needed some mayonnaise the other day and bought this from Aldi.....oh my goodness...So super delicious!

 I found it! This is the perfect dressing and makes this pasta salad devine!!

Here's the recipe: Makes a large bowl (enough for a party)
500g pasta, cooked & drained
3-4 slices bacon, diced & cooked
1 cup peas, cooked
1 stalk celery, sliced
1/4 capsicum, diced
3/4 jar mayonnaise
Mix all ingredients together & enjoy.


Kylie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment