Thursday 28 May 2015

Mars Bar Slice YUMMO!!!

Mars bar Slice....mmmm...one of my all time favourite things to eat! If you have a sweet tooth, then I can guarantee you that this will not disappoint! If I wasn't into frugal living, I would tell you to get in your car and go buy the ingredients immediately, but seeing as I want you to conserve your petrol, write the ingredients on your shopping list immediately, so you don't forget next time your at the shops. Also please note it may not be the best recipe if you are trying to loose weight..oops sorry....but I will say that it is worth every calorie!

Without further ado, here is the recipe.
Ingredients:
75g Butter
1 Tbs Golden Syrup
3 cups Rice Bubbles
3 Mars Bars chopped 
1 block of chocolate, melted
Instructions:
Combine butter, chopped mars bars and golden syrup in a container and place in microwave for 2 minutes(or until melted).
Stir in rice bubbles, until all combined.
Pour mixture into a 16x26cm dish or tin and flatten out till evenly spread over the dish.
Pour melted chocolate on top, being sure to cover the entire slice.
Place in fridge for
Cut, serve and Enjoy!

Kylie xx




No comments:

Post a Comment