Thursday 21 May 2015

My favourite Spaghetti Bolognaise

Hello Friends,

Last night for dinner we had Spaghetti Bolognaise. I am not one for cooking something a certain way just because it's the way it was cooked traditionally. Basically I am all about how it tastes. Therefore my spaghetti bolognaise is a little different to everyone else's but I make it that way cause it's how I like it.

Recipe is as follows:
500g beef mince (hamburger)
1 onion
3 Tbs of tomato paste (or to taste)
3 Tbs of BBQ sauce (or to taste)
1 tin diced tomato's
1 Tbs minced garlic
1-2 cups of diced frozen mixed vegetables
Spaghetti to serve on top of
Grated cheese to sprinkle on top.

In a pan, brown the onion, garlic and mince.
Once cooked, add the vegetables and simmer till cooked.
Then add tomato paste, BBQ sauce and diced tomato's.
Serve on a bed of cooked spaghetti, or try something different like I did last night, and serve it on a bed of salad. I have never served it on salad before but it was amazing and I didn't walk around feeling bloated for the rest of the night.



Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment