Here's the recipe .......
Makes 35-40 Cookies
* 2 cups gluten free flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 113 grams butter (at room temperature)
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/3 cup applesauce
* 2 teaspoons vanilla
* 1 1/2 cups choc chips
1. Preheat oven to 195C
2. In a large bowl, mix together gluten free flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Mix in butter, brown sugar and sugar together, until light & fluffy.
4. Stir in applesauce and vanilla
5. roll into balls and bake for 8 minutes. Don't over bake, or you won't have the soft, chewy center.
Recipe found but slightly altered from miloandoats.com
Enjoy your cookies